By filling out the signup form, you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the terms and conditions associated with this affiliate program.
This agreement is made between RAZAD Enterprises Inc., dba ZAR, a company incorporated under the laws of Texas, with its principal place of business at 3310 Keller Springs Rd, Suite 130, Carrollton, TX 75006, an individual or entity that operates a business or other online platform that promotes ZAR branded products ("Affiliate").
This agreement aims to establish the terms and conditions under which Affiliate will promote ZAR branded products by referral and on its website or platform and earn commissions for referrals that result in sales of ZAR branded products.
The following are the main terms and conditions of this agreement:
1. Affiliate will display ZAR branded products on its website or platform in a manner that is consistent with ZAR's brand guidelines and marketing policies. Affiliate will not make any false or misleading claims about ZAR branded products or ZAR's reputation or quality.
2. Affiliate will use a unique tracking link provided by ZAR to direct potential customers to ZAR's website. Affiliate will not alter, modify, or tamper with the tracking link or use any other means to interfere with the tracking of referrals and commissions.
3. ZAR will pay Affiliate a commission of 20% of the net sales price (excluding taxes, shipping, and returns) of ZAR branded products purchased by customers who are referred by Affiliate through the tracking link. Commissions will be paid monthly by ZAR via ACH/electronic payment, Paypal or a method agreed upon by both parties.
4. ZAR reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time for any reason, with or without notice. Upon termination, Affiliate will immediately cease promoting ZAR branded products and remove all ZAR related content from its website or platform. Affiliate will also forfeit any unpaid commissions earned prior to termination.
5. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings. This agreement is governed by the laws of Texas and any disputes arising from this agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Texas.
As an affiliate of our company, you agree to educate yourself and your clients about our products and services, and to promote them in an honest and ethical manner. You are responsible for ensuring that your marketing materials comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and that they do not contain any false or misleading claims. You also agree to update your materials regularly to reflect any changes or updates in our products and services. By signing this agreement, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our product education clause, and that you will abide by its terms and conditions.